Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Last Bump Day!


Me, Daisy, and Juliana- a nice shot of the baby "Bump"

Good Morning on this dreary Wednesday! I'm up early and thought I would take the time to post on my last "Bump" Day! Today is the last day I will be pregnant with Juliana, our baby girl :) We are very excited and I can't believe I'm finally going to meet her tomorrow!!! My family is all travelling in tonight to be with us on such a special day and such a BIG event! Darrin and I will officially be parents tomorrow (don't let Rudy and Daisy hear that though!).


We have done EVERYTHING I think you can do to possibly prepare ourselves and our home for this sweet baby girl. However, I know we could never truly prepare ourselves for the life change that is about to take place. We are so blessed and want to give God all the Glory now- even before the delivery, because I know he will be with us and take care of us and everything is going to go according to His perfect plan- which is perfect! We are so thankful to all of our friends & family who have thrown us showers and given us tons of great advice and support over these past 9 months. God is so Good! Since this is my first baby and delivery- I'm not sure how realistic this is, but I plan on posting tomorrow night after we have her to let you all know about the experience and how everything is going..... and also to show you what she looks like!


Until then..... I'm going to enjoy my last day with this baby bump! (ok it's hardly a bump anymore).


Love Love


Michelle


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's finally here! We are so excited to meet this sweet baby girl, and can't wait to hold her and give her lots of kisses. We love y'all so much and will be on our knees continually tomorrow until your sweet angel arrives safely. What an awesome God we serve that he allows us these amazing miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, what a sweet baby bump! Know that we will continue to pray for you and Darrin and Juliana as we await her arrival. I can't wait to see her and to hold her. We love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good post! I know that you and Darrin are excited as we all are for you. Let me know what I can do for you guys in the next few days!!! You will do awesome tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete