Monday, August 3, 2009

Food for thought!









At our 4 month check up Dr. Ware said that I could start Jules on some cereal if she was acting like she was ready
for food. She had definitely been eyeing everything I ate and lunging toward my plate at the dinner table. I decided
when we got back from Jamaica we would start her on some cereal. She takes after her momma and LOVES to eat!! It was
a complete disaster but she enjoyed every bite!! By day three she was a pro. My favorite pics are of her asleep in the
bumbo seat- "pooped!"- literally haha! She fell right over and stunk up the entire kitchen for at least 30 minutes.
I think the smell is what woke her up :)
She also has decided that she likes the activity center-that I was so resistant to put in my house! Thank the Lord
my sister in law gave me one, because she can get out of her bouncy seat now so this is the only place I can make her
stay put other than the bed!
WOW- and she is not even crawling yet!! My life as it was is disappearing more and more every day... but she has
made it so much better in a completely new way. I'm so BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment