Monday, August 3, 2009

Dedication to the Lord & Our Mother's!








Well... just as promised, here is my LONG OVERDUE post on what has been going on over the past two months!!! Time is flying and it's harder to find a moment to update my blog :)
On my very first Mother's Day, we dedicated Jules back to the Lord. My whole family came in town for the celebration and we had a great time at the Hope's (my in-laws) after the service. Her cake was my favorite part!! We also had our 4 month check up and Juliana continues to grow and do new things every day!
We simply can't imagine our lives without her now.
I pray that she will love the Lord and always put Him first in her life no matter what. And I pray that I can lead by example as my own mother has done for me. Darrin was out of the country for 10 days for work (Saudia Arabia)- and I was so blessed to have my mom come and stay with us while he was gone. He got back the night before Mother's Day and the Dedication- it was a sweet home coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment