Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend






"Life with Hope" is true for us all because of Christ and I'm so glad he rose again so we can be with Him in eternity one day! This past weekend we had Jule's first Easter! I dressed her all up in her Sunday best and we went to church. She even had on her newborn pantie hose! We had lunch at Darrin's parents house and took our first picture of all their grand kids together! That was a challenge :)
Although we didn't get a picture this year with the Easter Bunny (It was really for me)- I got some cute shots of her and her daddy (without the bunny ears I wanted him to wear!). Rudy is still OBSESSED with Juliana and insists on being in the HOT bathroom when I'm giving her a bath. We keep a heater on and it's like a sauna in the room-which she loves-and Rudy just tries to drink all her bath water or lies down beside the tub like he's doing his job protecting her. It's so cute!
Juliana is now 2 months old! It's so amazing how fast the time really does fly. Her eyes are still a beautiful blue color (I think they may be her Pop Pop's eyes-fingers crossed!)and she still has a head full of hair. Her weight was up to 9lb 8oz at our last Doctor's appointment and we are anxious to see what she weighs at her 2 month check up on this Thursday. Everything seems to be going in the right direction and we are on our way to feeling like we know what we are doing as parents! So thanks so much for all of your prayers and support! We definitely feel them. Jules has been sleeping for 8-9 hours a night now and taking good naps in the day- and I'm so thankful for that. She is really a wonderful baby, we are sooooo blessed!
I will post another blog after our Doctor's visit this week. And please save the date for May 10th- when we will dedicate our baby girl to the Lord at our church. We will be doing this in the 9am service and I'll send out more details when it gets a little closer. It will be my first Mother's Day and I can't think of a better way to spend it than to give her back to the Lord since He has given her to us. We would love to have you all there if you can make it-but I know it's a special day for all mothers if you can't be with us. The support of all our friends and family is so special and important to us as we try to raise our daughter to always put God first in her life. We love y'all!! Stay tuned for our 2 month update!
Love Love
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like everything is going great with your little one! She's so adorable!!! You and Darrin make cute parents too!

    ReplyDelete